Friday 10 July 2009

The countdown begins

I have 23 days left as an SAC (T)
11 of them are working
2 are on leave
8 are weekends
2 are on Duty playing sport!!!

Which also now leaves me with 128 left until C day is upon me. (16th November)

Between now and then I have 4 weeks of JMLC and 2 weeks TMT to do.
The rest is gardening and study leave which also incorporates

1 TT in <1:05
1 Aquathon in <30 mins
1 IS Triathlon < 2:20
1 European Championships finish in the top 15
2 Elite races (referee)
2 Club relay races
1 Vitruvian < 4:45
1 Children's event with over 150 Kids and no dramas!
1 Ironman distance swim in Barcelona <1hr
1 30th Birthday
1 week to recover from birthday

Cranwell on Wednesday was a great event and with the numbers swelling beyond 175 on the day it became a real challenge to keep everyone happy. Slightly stressed but still able to keep the everything going with the help of the cadets and staff. I hope to have everything wrapped in time to compete next year.

Training is up and down but hopefully tomorrows events and the new suit will spur me on for next weeks aquathon in wales. If not I will just veg in front of the tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment